Selling property in and around Bournemouth takes experience and local knowledge – years of it!
If you are thinking of selling your home it is essential to put as much emphasis on the location and therefore the lifestyle as the property itself. A large percentage of all homes sold in and around the Bournemouth connurbation sell to buyers from out of town.
Your chosen estate agent must be well versed on the area in order to realise your properties full potential and therefore its optimum value.
Bournemouth has so much to offer. Urban & Country Homes recognise the attributes of Bournemouth but also understand that Bournemouth is made up of numerous settlements and communities. Each have their very own identity and stand out attributes.
Urban & Country Homes aim to represent your property and the unique location in which you live in the best possible light.
- 7 miles of golden sandy beaches
- Bournemouth and Boscombe piers
- Diverse town centre packed with independant and well know shops, bars, restaurants, boutiques, coffee bars
- Bournemouth International Centre [B.I.C.] hosting world class entertainment events.
- Bourneouth University
- Boscombe surf reef
- Just 105 miles from London
- In a 2007 survey by First Direct, Bournemouth was found to be the happiest place in Britain, with 82% of people questioned saying they were happy with their lives.
- Bournemouth lies directly to the east of the Jurassic Coast, a 95-mile (153 km) section of beautiful and largely unspoilt coastline recently designated a World Heritage Site.
- The cover of the Beatles’ second album “With The Beatles” was photographed in Bournemouth.
- The cover sleeve for “All Around the World” by Oasis was shot at Bournemouth, it features four of the bandmates standing on the beach and looking up towards to the sky, while the words “All Around The World” are written in the sand.
- The Bournemouth air festival since 2008
- Rainfall in Bournemouth is 592.6 millimetres (23.33 in), well below the national average of 1,126 millimetres.
Selling Homes in:
- Ashley Heath
- Canford Cliffs
- Ensbury Park
- New Milton
- St Ives
- St Leonards
- West Parley